Terms & Conditions
Term and Conditions:
- BOOKING/CANCELLATION POLICY:
- A valid credit card is required and you must be 21 years of age to book a reservation.
- 25% deposit is required at time of booking.
- RV cancellations- 30 days to 7 days prior to arrival, 10% of deposit retained. Cancel 7 days to 3 days prior to arrival, either deposit or 1st night stay retained, whichever is greater. Cancel 3 days prior to arrival, entire booking will be charged to credit card. No shows/no cancels, entire booking will be charged to credit card.
- Cottage cancellations- 30 days to 14 days prior to arrival, 10% of deposit is retained. Cancel 14 to 7 days prior to arrival, either deposit or 1st night stay retained, whichever is greater. Cancel 7 days prior to arrival entire booking will be charged to credit card. No shows/no cancels, entire booking will be charged to credit card.
- No refunds for early departures.
- Groups of 3 or more bookings including both cottages and RV sites, must call and book directly and a 50% deposit is required. Non-refundable.
- Balance is due 14 days prior to arrival. Non-refundable.
- STURGIS RALLY:
- 3 night minimum stay.
- 50% deposit is required at time of booking.
- Remaining balance is due May 1st.
- Non- refundable!
- PLEASE NOTE: NO CHECK-INS AFTER 9PM MST. This applies to both Cottages and RV sites.
- Cottage check-in between 4pm to 9pm MST. Check-out 10am.
- RV check-in between 2pm to 9pm MST. Check-out 11am.
- We do not accept early check-ins. No exceptions!
- PET POLICY:
- Pets are not allowed in Cottages.
- Pets are permitted in RV park.
- Two pet maximum per RV site, NO EXCEPTIONS! If you arrive with more than 2 pets, you will be asked to leave with no refund.
- No aggressive breeds. Call for more information.
- No out of state firewood permitted.
- No smoking/vaping in cottages, buildings, in or around pavilion area.
- Cell service- Cell phones work if you enable WIFI calling on your device.
- WIFI is provided.
- 2 plated vehicles per site. RV sites are designated for one RV and 1 tow vehicle. If you have additional
car/trailer please notify us at the time of booking.
- Amenities are for registered guests only.
- All guests are required to stop and register at office before proceeding to cottage or RV site.
- The Black Elk Resort and the Palmer Creek Taproom is privately owned and reserves the right to
refuse service to anyone. We will not be held responsible for accidents or injuries to guests/visitors, and/or
loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. Guests/visitors will be responsible for any property damage
- BUSINESS HOURS
- Summer office hours: 7:30am MST to 9:00pm MST.
- Winter office hours: 8:00am MST to 9:00pm MST.
- Palmer Creek Taproom hours: 2:00pm MST to 9:00pm MST.
- Hours may vary.
Palmer Creek Taproom closed October 15th thru May 1st.